نوع مقاله : مقاله پژوهشی
1 گروه فقه و مبانی حقوق دانشکده الهیات دانشگاه سیستان و بلوچستان
2 فقه و مبانی حقوق اسلامی-دانشگاه سیستان و بلوچستان
3 مربی رشته آمار و کامپیوتر،دانشگاه سیستان و بلوچستان
عنوان مقاله [English]
The permissive punishment of a person is one of the types of punishments that always exist in human beings and as human beings remain. In addition, the perpetrators are human beings themselves and have their own rights. On this basis, the support of the individual and his family is at stake in the context of Islam and international law. It is the responsibility of all stakeholders and legislators. Therefore, one of the main tasks of each community is to support these people in order to achieve a healthy life. In this regard, the supportive laws of prisoners have been drafted and approved. This research is conducted using survey method and using the questionnaire. The data were analyzed and evaluated by applying descriptive and non-descriptive methods using SPSS software. Subsequently, a significant relationship was found between Saravan Prisoners' awareness of supportive laws and various influential factors such as the level of education in executive prison activities. Finally, it was found that The enforcement measures of supportive laws, especially professional training, are effective in prosecuting crimes against Saravan.
Imprisonment or custody penalty has always been known as a punishment happened in human societies. Though the detainee is entitled a wrongdoer, he is a human and comprises special rights. To this end, giving support to the accused person and his family has owned much attention in Islam religion, and it is inspirational for all legislators and commentators. So, one of the main issues in every society is to support such people and give them a new healthy life style. In this regard, the supportive laws have been codified for prisoners. The present study is conducted as a survey through implementing questionnaires. After scrubbing invalid data descriptively and inferentially, they were analyzed and evaluated in SPSS. Then, showing a significant correlation in prisoners' awareness of supportive laws in Saravan prison, different effective factors such as level of education and prison executive actions were discussed. Finally, it was revealed that administrating supportive laws, especially learning an occupation, is really effective on crimes prevention acts among Saravan's prisoners.
1. مجیدی بیدگلی، کبری. (1386)، خسارات ناشی از مجازات. فصلنامه حقوقی گیلان، شماره 11: 82 تا 89.
2. باغی، عمادالدین. (1396). پیامدهای زندان به خانواده زندانیان، مطالعات و تحقیقات اجتماعی در ایران. 6(3).
3. گایدنس. (1386). جامعهشناسی، ترجمه منوچهر صبوری. تهران: انتشارات نی، چاپ نوزدهم، 2007.
4. گلدوست جویباری، رجب؛ عبداللهی، افشین. (1388). اخذ آخرین دفاع از متهم در حقوق کیفری ایران. تحقیقات حقوقی، 50 :24 صفحه - از 255 تا 278).
5. موسوی، میر نجف؛ سرور، رحیم؛ کبیری، افشار؛ اسماعیلزاده، خالد. (1393). تأثیر وامهای اشتغالزایی بر ممانعت از تکرار جرم و بازگشت مجدد به زندان (مطالعه موردی استان آذربایجان غربی). پژوهشنامه جغرافیایی انتظامی، 2(6).